A large community of erudite where you can explore,synergize and integrate
About 1500 students are admitted every year for their undergraduate studies in our 4 schools with an eye for academic excellence from the applicant previous educational background and intellectual prowess.See courses
General Entry Requirements
- Prospective candidates must possess SSCE: WASSC/ NECO/ NABTEB, TC II OR ITS EQUIVALENT WITH AT LEAST FIVE (5) CREDIT/MERIT PASSES IN RELEVANT SUBJECTS AT NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS.
- DIRECT ENTRY : CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS 'A' LEVEL - RESULT, NCE, ND IN ADDITION WITH THE O' LEVEL RESULT
- TRANSFER: CANDIDATES IN THIS CATEGORY MUST PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT OBTAINED FROM THE FORMER INSTITUTION
- IN ADDITION TO ITEMS (I), (II) AND (III) ABOVE, CANDIDATES MUST PRODUCE:
- MEDICAL FITNESS REPORT OBTAINED FROM A GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES; AND
- ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THE CLAIMED CREDENTIALS.